Our mission at Pink Women’s Center is to provide exceptional, personalized women’s health care in a warm and welcoming environment, to incorporate newer technology in our practice and to be at the forefront of medical knowledge in the OBGYN field.
How do we accomplish our mission?
- Each doctor sees his own patients for every office or prenatal encounter and each physician has their own personal assistant (either a medical assistant or a registered nurse). We promote a small practice relationship with all our patients.
- Our office theme and decor were chosen to create a calm and relaxing atmosphere. Our medical staff and personell strives to be as friendly and personable as possible.
- Our practice uses an electronic medical record or EMR for all medical documentation. We have two high-resolution digital ultrasound systems(including 3D) and a very advanced phone system. We have a 24 hr voice mail message line system. We continually update our web site and we accept e-mail from patients for general issues. We confirm appointments by calling our patients one week in advance and the day prior to the appointment.
- All of the Ob/Gyn physicians here are Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. They take continuing education classes (CME) and read medical journals to keep up to date with the ever changing medical science field and specifically the field of women’s health.
- In addition, both physicians are North American Credentialed Menopause Practitioners (NCMP), the only two physicians in Houston working together in the same location, sharing knowledge and experience to help women throughout their pre and post menopausal years.